• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

over the edge

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
... the light is floating.
A digital pleasure-work, just for fun :))

Hmm, I thought it was an optic waterfall. Splendid. Reminds me of a visit to Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. Could be that the name has been changed. The Tonga tribe in Zambezi over the other side of the Zambesi river referred to the falls, by the Tonga name, Mosi-oa-Tunya—"The Smoke That Thunders"—continues in common usage as well. The World Heritage List officially recognizes both names. (Wikipedia).

More information here. On a visit decades ago, looking from the Rhodesian, (now Zimbabwean), side, I was enthralled by the thunder and spray. A local fellow fixated on my white British straw hat, tapped me on the shoulder, (not good when one is on the edge with a huge drop), and swopped it for a hand-carved wooded bowl! Still have it, LOL!

Asher