• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Passion Flower

Christine Rose

The Passion Flowers are in bloom in my garden... Lovely....

413773667.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
The Passion Flowers are in bloom in my garden... Lovely....

413773667.jpg

Hi Christine,

That is an interesting flower!

Did you try to locally pull back the exposure of the antlers? If you can that would be great! Was this from jpg or RAW? If that latter, there should be ample recovery possible.

Or if it doesn't bother you, then it doesn't bother me either!

Asher

Christine Rose

Hi Christine,

That is an interesting flower!

Did you try to locally pull back the exposure of the antlers? If you can that would be great! Was this from jpg or RAW? If that latter, there should be ample recovery possible.

Or if it doesn't bother you, then it doesn't bother me either!

Asher

Jpg.. never noticed until your expert eye caught it... always learning...

Peter Dexter

A beautiful and nicely photographed Passiflora. I was excited to come across an uncommon species, Passiflora emarginata in the woods near my house. I believe it is an endemic.