• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Miss Elizabeth Winters

More of Elizabeth

EW2_5120-e.jpg

EW2_5127-e.jpg

EW2_5169-e.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

EW2_5127-e.jpg

A.K. Nicholas: More of Elizabeth #2

A.K.,

I find this picture to have the more pleasing pose of the three and satisfactory lighting, t works well and does not call attention to the technique. I do have a lingering question about the shadow on her tummy and is it an horizontal Caesarian section surgical scar or just another shadow??

Asher

lines

The lines appear to be marks from lace and elastic, they do not appear later in the shoot. There is a similar crease above her naval, suggesting her skin creases easily (dehydration?) . I could possibly use one of these shots to illustrate the effects of recently removed elastic!

unedited shot from later

Last edited: