• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Colour and Texture Without Duplication

Robert Watcher

I took an hour and revisited a few locations of interest that I have noticed as I drive around each day on the local buses. Some spots are just little unrecognizable (to everyone else) cubby holes - and other pots are passed every day for years without people even taking note. But for some reason they stick out and even glare at me —— and I slot them away in my memory for another day.

These images are all Colours and Textures from this afternoon - taken with my Olympus E-M1 w/11-22mm f2.8

DA2C5D96-3E41-4D8E-92DD-37BEF0CC77F7.jpg

Image 1

5B05A91C-D28F-443E-8530-4CBD844A3679.jpg

Image 2

FBA2E555-5383-4502-9CEA-3BF3A6A176E4.jpg

Image 3

DBAD2600-0E21-4474-86D1-17E4988B1F20.jpg

Image 4

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Robert,

It’s as if you sent all your photographs in this series to an expert film colorist with the movie director’s instructions for creating maculinevmood!

Or do you have a particular enriching filter in your post processing kit.

I have never adjusted settings for jpgs in a camera to alter the out of camera appearance of jpgs, but here would be an opportunity!

But to date I have never tried. For the Fuji cameras, in camera RAW processing is already built in, but again, I have never used it!

Did you expkain this to me previously?

Asher