• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Five AM Ferry to Lopez Island

Chris Calohan

38725167600_ac73b0b102_b_d.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

I have come back to this impressive picture a number of times. I like the angle of view and the reflection in the water, but have you imagined the bottom 1/5th or 1/4 removed to create a peaceful and contemplative landscape composition.

I only mention this, as I myself struggle with risking giving up any bit of what I have already framed!

Asher

Chris Calohan

I took it off then put it back on...back and forth several times but I feel the loss shoves the horizon too close to center line leaving nowhere for it to go.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I took it off then put it back on...back and forth several times but I feel the loss shoves the horizon too close to center line leaving nowhere for it to go.

I am so reassured that you went through that necessary set of decisions among myriads more to bring us this picture. It has s certain “charge to it” beyond what it is.

Asher