• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Sandpiper

Nikon D5 ,Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 600mm f/4E FL ED VR
1/2000s f/9.0 at 1000.0mm iso3600
original.jpg

original.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
original.jpg

original.jpg

Fabulous and you put guys like Audubon out of work. So how did you get rid of the sky and water? Surely the water was dark and the sky was light?

Over exposure alone shouldn’t do this!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
No rule, Bob! Just my own taste with intense pictures!

These birds are seen exceptionally well, but beyond being perfectly exposed, the perception is in line with our normal visual experience.

I appreciate your choice in you using white as it allows the fine details around wildlife to be so defined.

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Fabulously artist / Much allure and so sofly quiet while being so alluring at the same time . Break the damn rules I always do. Just ask Asher. Lovely work

Charlotte-

Peter Dexter

What sharp mirror images. Do you know which sandpiper? Reminds me of a breeding Stilt though maybe too chunky for that.