• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

very less

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi

trying to reach the edge of perceptibility :))

I'm enjoying this departure from your usual choices of framing, sharpness, focus, contrast, color palette and saturation. I like the petal element that appears to be in the front, right near our eyes!

If it does not conflict with your own sensibilities, One further idea might be to rank different elements with these factors to strengthen spatial positioning, so we get a further sense of depth.

Asher

Hi

I think, this is not possible because of the massive lack of colors and the subjects that are used.

btw, my end-point is this one: :))))

White by Wolfgang Plattner, on Flickr

Wolfgang,

There is something intriguing about this. The shapes are barely discernible, yet the whole image has a pleasant effect on the eyes. The foreground petals are so subtle, to the point of challenging my PC's monitor (mine is ordinary, not photography grade) , but still do not strain the eyes. In fact, they seem to play a major role in the overall composition. I think it is worth continuing your experiment in this direction.

Reginald

The centered petal element that appears in right near eyes look good. But I think this is not possible as subject is not getting clear.