• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Beatlemania

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Well you are resourceful, Wolfgang.

What started you on the path to this unusual image? Were you inspired by some image in a shop window where someone was preparing a manaquin for display and placed a wig down in a position that you thought interesting or what triggered this

Asher

Wolfgang Plattner

HI

I was standing behind this stool with its three legs and its woolen seating, looked down on it and enjoyed the shadows on the wooden floor caused by a window in front and the sunlight of midafternoon ... simple as that.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
HI

I was standing behind this stool with its three legs and its woolen seating, looked down on it and enjoyed the shadows on the wooden floor caused by a window in front and the sunlight of midafternoon ... simple as that.

Now it comes to life! Before it was strange, unconnected and even absurd.

Interesting how your simple story locks everything foreign into this standard universe we know as we do, and becomes so normal!

Asher