• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Michaelangelo Muscovy, Artist Extraodinaire

Chris Calohan

8446283876_21c6cc5d1a_o.jpg

Chris Calohan

I started my flickr account as a part of a statewide photo project for students, loosely based on a national project whereas photos of places shot in the 1920's and 30's were reshot by exacting measuring standards and the two images melded together as one.

Unfortunately, while teachers always complain about students' lack of focus, getting teachers to do something in unity is akin to herding cats.

Thus that project went by the wayside and I kept the page rather than build another one..it is listed as reimage florida and chrisc_photo.

I like waterfowl. Would you like to see some posted?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I started my flickr account as a part of a statewide photo project for students, loosely based on a national project whereas photos of places shot in the 1920's and 30's were reshot by exacting measuring standards and the two images melded together as one.

Unfortunately, while teachers always complain about students' lack of focus, getting teachers to do something in unity is akin to herding cats.

Thus that project went by the wayside and I kept the page rather than build another one..it is listed as reimage florida and chrisc_photo.

I like waterfowl. Would you like to see some posted?

Fabulous project! Yes, waterfowl are beautiful. What amazes me is the chain of aquatic improvement from skimming over the water, practically living on it full time, as some ducks, wading the shores or gannets diving deeply at speed down to harvest sardines packed in "bateballs" by packs of large dolphins, sharks and sometimes whales too. This is amazing!

I still think of waterfowl as being so peaceful as even pastoral, but really the heron is one voracious creature. Still, what's more beautiful?

Asher