• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: shadow of spring

Wolfgang Plattner

Hi,
for once the other way round, the shadow of spring created by columbine (Aquilegia):

p1022052035-4.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi,
for once the other way round, the shadow of spring created by columbine (Aquilegia):

p1022052035-4.jpg

Wolfgang,

First I thought of a cave painting, then realized it was a high noon shadow of the flowers. Once again we our minds have such a reflex affinity for shapes of things. The experience is far stronger sometimes than all the detail we so often see.

It's as if messages from the world are given to us in large typeface! Perhaps this is the origin of writing!!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Wolfgang,

I'm reminded by the power of your silhouettes here. Once again the shapes contain far more power than might be first expected when all detail of subjects is obliterated.

"Posture", "form" and "gesture" and "parameters movement" are such good signals, that we fill in the blanks ............and so know their intent and perhaps, can react appropriately!

Asher

Wolfgang Plattner

Hi Asher

sometimes I'm confused of how you read my pics ... you mostly get the point why I take a certain pic - that's fascinating.
Therefor from Austria to California a cordially Happy Easter!