• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Tale of the songless Swan (Model Sara)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
More photos are coming :D

Anh,

I visited your website and was delighted with the range of imagery especially the opening picture of the girl with such big beautiful eyes. I see that you make quite a few fantasy images and are good at using light fabrics in a lyrical way.

I hope we see more of your work. So is this for magazine or just your portfolio? How many images to make this happen?

Asher

Anh Tu Nguyen

Anh,

I visited your website and was delighted with the range of imagery especially the opening picture of the girl with such big beautiful eyes. I see that you make quite a few fantasy images and are good at using light fabrics in a lyrical way.

I hope we see more of your work. So is this for magazine or just your portfolio? How many images to make this happen?

Asher

Thanks for the compliment Asher!
What do you mean with the last question?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hello Anh,

I'm interested in the construction of the final image. How many individual photographs go into that final picture or did you stage it and take it in one shot?

Asher