• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Book and Bracelet

Charlotte Thompson

I have 3 tones and different looks to my book
which was left on a patio and rained at night-I dried the book out with my bracelet at certain pages because this one isn't finished yet- I thought it may look as an art piece so I shot it-
comments and crits are very welcome-

DSC_0937.jpg

DSC_0933.jpg

DSC_0923.jpg

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Interesting

The first and third might have some interesting art uses. The second the color is off and not to taste.
This is similar to wedding photographers who use a biblical reading as the backdrop for wedding rings shot with a macro lens.

Charlotte Thompson

Kathy
thank you for your input on these
I could see this-the last one in a library as art of course a very large size would be cool-

Charlotte-

Hi,

I think the first one is really good : i like the game between the bracelet and the blurry letters, it underlines deep and rich colors of the mounted stone.

Third one could be good too, but direction of tight makes the bracelet partially be in the shadow...

Cedric.

Charlotte Thompson

Cedric

thank you-I was working all directions playing with light and shadow but wanted more opinions of other artists-
appreciate your feedback!

Charlotte-