• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Perspective, Planet: Women Portraits that

Ben Rubinstein

pro member
What I find so fascinating is that is how few would be considered to be good looking by todays standards. No doubt books have been written on the subject of course...

Jerome Marot

Jerome, I tried it now. It works here.

I never doubted it does. But the video is not viewable from Germany. Most people do not realize that youtube can and does block individual video on a country by country basis, usually because the copyright owner requested so and copyright is dealt with on a country by country basis. The GEMA being one of the most assertive copyright owner in the world, and presently suing youtube another time (it is in the press), if one accesses the Internet from Germany, many youtube videos are blocked to German-based i.p. addresses.

fahim mohammed

Unfortunately, all I get is: "This video contains content from SME. It is not available in your country."

So this was just a statement. And not, as I understood, for me to check the url I had given.

You seem to know the probable cause of the youtube link not working at your end.

I am sorry I could not help you further.

Kindest regards.

Jerome Marot

So this was just a statement. And not, as I understood, for me to check the url I had given.

You seem to know the probable cause of the youtube link not working at your end.

I am sorry I could not help you further.

Kindest regards.

Sorry for the misunderstanding: yes, it was simply a statement and you can't do anything about it.

On other forums, many people do not realize that youtube is not the same depending on the country you sit in, post links which are not viewable in some parts of the world and then wonder when people do not answer their posts.