• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A common place (part 2)

Hi,

This another modern place, with the same idea than the first series. This time, no human on pictures, it was too early and too cold :

8e13de0bb4304c0ed5d4fcb9394bd2b.jpg

9e5d5723f3b47a546db103e57c6bed0.jpg

f335f46354293e82bfa9128b4efd862.jpg

036c5c9e20866c7493d9adb8e6ddbbf.jpg

John Angulat

pro member
Hi Cedric,
I'd wondered where you'd gotten off to.
Now I see, busy as usual!
This is a wonderful set and I like the absence of people.
Each is a gem with qualities unique to themselves.
These will take some time to absorb, but I'm enjoying every minute!

Mark Hampton

Cedric,
I have been through work a few times - I enjoy the images (no 5 has a lone woman in it btw) and find it sustains its self, but I find it hard to read unless I ken how they are to be read – horizontally / vertically / in groups - what are the relationships between the images in the sense of spacing / framing.

I keep coming back for more but would like this input - if that’s ok.

cheers

Cedric,
I have been through work a few times - I enjoy the images (no 5 has a lone woman in it btw) and find it sustains its self, but I find it hard to read unless I ken how they are to be read – horizontally / vertically / in groups - what are the relationships between the images in the sense of spacing / framing.

I keep coming back for more but would like this input - if that’s ok.

cheers

Hi Mark,

On one hand you are true : these pics have been shot in the same place, but i haven't worked yet a clear link between them. I need to make several series on the same subject before being able to carry on it.

Regards,

Cedric.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
H Cedric,

I'm taken by the first series and now its continuation. Still, I have been puzzling over this new addition. Since the guiding ideas are shapes and repeated forms, would B&W be a consideration?

Asher