• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

stills from a film never made

Mark Hampton

248.jpg

250.jpg

251.jpg

252.jpg

John Wolf

Thanks for pointing out that app, Mark. I just lost my Android phone, but if and when I locate it, I'll give it a try.

To my eye the effect best compliments the simple interior compositions -- sheets, curtain and chair, red drapes.

John

Jerome Marot

This is very nice. Of course, part of the trick is the "vintage effect" given by the application, but the pictures are well chosen to go with the idea. I also like the title, maybe you should actually make the movie.

I am not quite sure why it is "not safe for work", though. What kind of work did you have in mind?

Mark Hampton

Thanks for pointing out that app, Mark. I just lost my Android phone, but if and when I locate it, I'll give it a try.

To my eye the effect best compliments the simple interior compositions -- sheets, curtain and chair, red drapes.

John

John,

thanks for stopping in, still not 100% on this app, there are 100s like it out there so i will be looking at few.

the images print out much as you see them onto laser - next step i guess is looking at book binding and finding paper that i like - ohh and getting rid of that green cast (is it just me or is ther alot of green (((colour gggggrrr)))

cheers

Mark Hampton

This is very nice. Of course, part of the trick is the "vintage effect" given by the application, but the pictures are well chosen to go with the idea. I also like the title, maybe you should actually make the movie.

I am not quite sure why it is "not safe for work", though. What kind of work did you have in mind?

Jerome thanks for the feedback.. film - could be a movie film - could be a photo film - its a bit of direction and a little open.

NSFW stops me offending people who don't want to view steamy windows and lock ness when at work, the southerners get a bit tetchy when these appear on their screams (screens).

bums as well !

any idea what happens in the end btw?

Jarmo Juntunen

NSFW stops me offending people who don't want to view steamy windows and lock ness when at work, the southerners get a bit tetchy when these appear on their screams (screen)

I never thought old Nessie would look so nice! I really like the series. The discussion about the technical aspects and gadgets is also quite interesting, although I focused my attention more the storyline here. I'm seeing fragments, not a complete story yet. Just like with good films, really. You need to come back and back again and the story is never the same but keeps changing!

Mark Hampton

I never thought old Nessie would look so nice! I really like the series. The discussion about the technical aspects and gadgets is also quite interesting, although I focused my attention more the storyline here. I'm seeing fragments, not a complete story yet. Just like with good films, really. You need to come back and back again and the story is never the same but keeps changing!

Jarmo,

the technical aspects are diversion ! I dont want everyone reading the images.

as for the story - for me the parts that are not shown - the time between the images - in this work are where the magic can happen - but it does demand alot from a viewer - they have to enter into the space. I am glad you find it worth the effort.

there is an ending of sorts but my worry in posting it is that it stops the re-reading. I need to work them in print I think to check how it works.

thanks for the feedback.

I like this series, Mark. I think that many different stories can be told and everyone's would be a bit different depending on how we see the scenes.

I saw the story in my head in more than one way and I don't know if you wanted to hear those stories or just know that we created some for ourselves. I was going to write them down, but then didn't want anyone to change their personal stories and make them fit mine or add things to their own that they hadn't felt to start with. Like memories, we take fragments and add them from others to help what we miss make sense, so I don't want to deviate someone's story to fit mine. Mine mostly included elements of lust, masturbation, coitus and peaceful sleep and a few stories I conjured around those elements.

Or maybe I missed the point and it was all about grass! ;-) please take the grass remark as it was intended, as a poke at myself for not getting it.

Maggie

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Hey, Maggie, are you sure you're not a bloke? I thought it was blokes who thought about sex every 2.35s and absolutely nothing in between. Maybe women think of sex just as often but multi-task with thoughts of grass in between.
The series reminds me of most of my dreams; blurry disconnected fragments that somehow come together at the end. Its also how my wife watches TV over the top of her ipad. In this case she would say 'Where did she come from? Is she dead?' At which point I will say 'yes' 'cause its easier to do that than to exlain what happens, which is your point I believe.
Yeah, Mark, write your version and fill in the gaps for us. We might get an insight into the workings of your mind - or not! Nothing scares me.
Cheers
Tom

Mark Hampton

Tom / Maggie,

thanks for the thoughts - the feedback is appreciated . as for my version - you have it in the work - the narrative is the readers - that's not a cop out.

as to how my mind works - well chemistry and physics i think - same as most peoples.

cheers