• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The Milk

Shawn Kearney

7909150542_6ffd46f9fb_b.jpg

Shawn Kearney: The Milk

Jerome Marot

I like the image but, for some reason, I feel that the milk container should be moved a bit to the right (about where the stones are).

Shawn Kearney

I can see the lead which this would produce, but fearing explosion, I didn't want to get too close, never mind touch it.

I am not sure, I agree that it would make a better image. I think if so the composition would be too stagnant. The eye would simply be lead to the milk and stop. This image for me is about the circumstances and environment the milk found itself in, not so much about the milk itself.

Jerome Marot

I can see the lead which this would produce, but fearing explosion, I didn't want to get too close, never mind touch it.

No risk, no fun. ;)

I am not sure, I agree that it would make a better image. I think if so the composition would be too stagnant. The eye would simply be lead to the milk and stop. This image for me is about the circumstances and environment the milk found itself in, not so much about the milk itself.

Certainly, the image is not about the milk alone. But would the eye stop at the milk if it were placed to the right? I am not so sure.