• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

New Cesures

Nicolas Genette

pro member
Hi folks !
Sorry, a long time without posting even if I read you regurlary.

Here a some new photography in Cesure Collection :

La-Main-Verte.jpg

La Main Verte
Erdeven, Aout 2012

Etel.jpg

Etel
Etel, Aout 2012

Cote-Sauvage-I.jpg

Côte Sauvage I
Quiberon, Aout 2012

Cote-Sauvage-III.jpg

Côte Sauvage III
Quiberon, Aout 2012​

Hope you enjoy them ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi folks !
Sorry, a long time without posting even if I read you regurlary.

Here a some new photography in
Cesure Collection :

La-Main-Verte.jpg

La Main Verte
Erdeven, Aout 2012

Etel.jpg

Etel
Etel, Aout 2012

Cote-Sauvage-I.jpg

Côte Sauvage I
Quiberon, Aout 2012

Cote-Sauvage-III.jpg

Côte Sauvage III
Quiberon, Aout 2012

Hope you enjoy them ;-)

I love these! OMG - my heart is pounding. They are breathtaking!
Thank you so much for sharing them.
Maggie

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Cote-Sauvage-I.jpg

Côte Sauvage I
Quiberon, Aout 2012​

Nicolas,

I'm spellbound! Tell us more about this place? What are the conditions that make for such mystical scenes?

Asher

Nicolas Genette

pro member
Thanks all for your kind words.

Asher, nothing special there, just a lot of wind, good tide, nice evening lighting, and 2min shutter opened :) Ah, and a good tripod and some stuff to clean salt water after the session lol !

Cheers,
Kib

Asher Kelman

Thanks all for your kind words.

Asher, nothing special there, just a lot of wind, good tide, nice evening lighting, and 2min shutter opened :) Ah, and a good tripod and some stuff to clean salt water after the session lol !

Cheers,
Kib

and a really dark ND filter?

Jarmo Juntunen

Hi Nicolas, a beautiful series. You have a wonderful way of looking into nature. I really like the approach you've chosen. I also visited your website and was quite impressed. Thank you!

Nicolas Genette

pro member
Thanks Jarmo, nature is so inspiring.

Asher, yes of course, reminds me one day I forgot it at home on another lense I didn't took with me (was testing sekonic metering and iphone apps for 'with filter' conversion).

Asher Kelman

Asher, yes of course, reminds me one day I forgot it at home on another lense I didn't took with me (was testing sekonic metering and iphone apps for 'with filter' conversion).

So, Nicolas, do you have iPhone pics of this too? They are getting so much better with touch focus and built in apps that are so advanced. they make digicams almost obsolete!

Asher

Nicolas Genette

pro member
huh ? I use iphone app just to convert exposure time without and with filter, I don't use my iphone for photography. Hanging big print in art galeries from an iphone would not have same quality lol !!