• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The Ghost of Christmas Past

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

I was relived to make out, after 3 seconds, the form of a female face apparently beneath the layer of soft fabric. After the San Bernadino Massacre, I instantly thought of a more hostile and threatening figure. Still, this ghost is macabre.

Thank goodness for the soft child like and innocent face. Is the apparition a danger to us, or a suffering victim?

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Asher

It is the Title The Ghost of Christmas Past... not Isis ..

The Ghost of Christmas Past is the first of the three spirits to haunt Ebenezer Scrooge.
My contemporary metaphor challenges the old -
the face in the center is female/male merely a memory of everything past later Christmas's

Charlotte-

well then I can so do Isis for you if you like ... using this form.

James Lemon

I have never seen a ghost before but I have heard about them. I was under the impression that ghosts couldn't be seen.