• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Bio Hazard?

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Spooky, Wolfgang.
The more I see your photos the more I'd like to meet and greet, then spend a day or six of the street with you.
It's like I'm looking through my own eyes at something different.

Bless you.

Xxxxxx

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
... an evening stilllife caught on Vienna's streets
(Fuji X-T10, Fuji FX 18mm, C1, PS, TopazLabs Texture Effects)

I appreciate the shading and the unimportance of what we pass without noticing that might be essential or detrimental to us all!

Once again, Wolfgang, you have demonstrated an ability to observe and contain a sight worth sharing!

.......but somehow I feel that there was a rat hiding there that you missed!

Asher

Andy brown

Tom, I'm all about new genres.
I took a nude shot the other day and coined new phrase....flangescape...cough/chuckle.

Doug Kerr

Hi, Wolfgang,

... an evening stilllife caught on Vienna's streets
(Fuji X-T10, Fuji FX 18mm, C1, PS, TopazLabs Texture Effects)

Lovely!

Your title is so apt - It tells a long story (we just don't know what it is).

I especially like the snow around the receiver end of the telephone handset. It looks at first as if it might be a white felt pad to make the handset feel "cozy" when in its hanger.

Best regards,

Doug