• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

49er

Wolfgang Plattner

Hi,

The 49er is one of my favourite tramwaylines in Vienna, ... a kind of a small tribute ... :)))
(Fuji X-T10, Fuji FX 18mm, C1, TopazLabs Impression, PS)

Antonio Correia

These are indeed excellent images !
The treatment you gave them is simply fantastic.
From "common"/easy photos you made them quite different and very pleasant.

The one I like most is the first one. No, the last one. Perhaps the second.
Oh forget it ! I like all of them ! :) :)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi,

The 49er is one of my favourite tramwaylines in Vienna, ... a kind of a small tribute ... :)))
(Fuji X-T10, Fuji FX 18mm, C1, TopazLabs Impression, PS)

Wolfgang,

This is superb work, with water color delicateness and a since of fleeting moments. Perfect composition, colors and positioning. This is worthy of printing and treasuring as a set!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Wait there's more my friends. For just a fleeting moment I thought, "Wolfgang has some new filters, and this is so good it's got to be kosher for me too!"

Well then I started to wonder about the windows and thought first perhaps they were dirty and realized the obvious, ice crystals on the Windows making a perfect filter Van Goghian filter for free and no yearly Licence renewal or serial number to lose!

That is the extra beauty here.

But chances are everyone else knew this immediately

Asher

Wolfgang Plattner

Hi,

thank you for your interested input here, I appreciate that very much!

Asher, you got the point somehow: the only postproduction-filter I used was the painting filter of Topaz' Impression, the basic pictures benefit from the circumstances: still slightly steamed optics on my camera and frozen and steamed windows on the trams.
The idea for the photos and their postproduction took its start with the portraits of our daughter in the cafe ...