• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Toilet Art

Don Lashier

I didn't really know where to post this (maybe architectural?) so posted here, maybe inappropriately.

I'm remodeling my bathroom and needed a photo to hang over the toilet so as to make relieving oneself more interesting, so took this quickie this evening:

toilet.jpg

"Aw Piss" or maybe "Toilets Forever"

- DL

Dierk Haasis

pro member
WC_phone.jpg

Yes, the 'WC' stands for the unholy altar of Letitgo, the great god of the people of Porcelain.

outdoors.jpg

This, to me, is particularly funny for two reason. The bowl is brandnew, and it is situated at the hedge of Hamburg's remand centre, thus reminding me of of old Warnere cartoons [Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fudd and the like], where the characters sometimes ran from the gaol through some completely misplaced facility.

John_Nevill

Brilliant stuff!

This may sound sad or sick, but when I was touring Florida for 3 weeks last New Year, I considered doing a toilet road map, but it never got in motion!

Mary Bull

Would be a most practical guide, no doubt.

Could use one along the vast city-less stretches of South Texas coastal prairie, also.

Mary

Don Lashier

> WC telefon

I suppose one could call this a "double duty" phone booth?

fwiw the technical term for my original post would be "self-referential" or "recursive". Of course the online version doesn't do it justice because it's missing the outer frame - reality.

And I'm going to have to re-shoot it after tiling the floor.

- DL

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Dierk Haasis said:
outdoors.jpg

This, to me, is particularly funny for two reason. The bowl is brandnew, and it is situated at the hedge of Hamburg's remand centre, thus reminding me of of old Warnere cartoons [Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fudd and the like], where the characters sometimes ran from the gaol through some completely misplaced facility.
Very convenient! They even provide paper!

Asher