• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Perspective, Fun: Fungi turns into a boar

Brandon Cade

DSC_0197-2.jpg

What a bore, It's a boar!

Trying my hardest to not be exposed to the black mold, I snapped off a few shots of it for insurance and legal purposes. The business owner is furious that I did this, they're scared of a law suit from my girlfriend (whom is being forced to work in the environment) and customers. But that is a whole different road!

It is displayed in black and white.

d90 | f4 | iso400 | focal length 18mm​

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Er, I screwed up the prefix.

Not so! Think about it, Brandon. Perspective Planet is so apt! When you discover a cave pantng made by modern fungi no less, then it does give us a novel perspective of our own importance and the whims of chance n biology and the planet.

What's especially interesting to me personally, is that have taken an interest in marks, signs and stains on the pavement of parking garages and roadways. My wife took me out to dinner and had to wait while I grabbed shots both before and after the restaurant, LOL

Asher