• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Some "overprocessed" images.... (now in color)

Ossi Raimi

Just for fun.....

_img1280.jpg

_img1280.jpg

thanks for watching - C&C welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:

Doug Kerr

Hi, Ossi,

Just for fun.....

As you have probably noticed, I am not big on "heavily processed" images, and often I will say of one, derisively, "almost looks like a photograph".

But these works are all beautiful, each in its own way.

Bravo!

Best regards,

Doug

Charlotte Thompson

Ossi

Very very nice! I especially loved the first photo.. I am a huge fan of shadow and light. I really like the way you have incorporated the blue into a darkness. Truly brilliant!

Charlotte-

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Just for fun.....

_img1280.jpg

Ossi Raimi: "Sliema Storm"

Highly emotive, Ossi and the perfect dramatization of a storm with political consequence. Perhaps in Venice with Court intrigue!

This is best seen on its own. This particular photograph is "over-processed, only because you said so and then packedvit up with otherctotally unrelated works. This creation stands on its own!

Asher