• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

For Sale

chi pritchard

I am selling my Nikon D200 SLR Camera with Quantaray 18-200mm DC 3.5-6.3 Lens Auto Focus Zoom Lens. I switched to a Canon 5d Mark II. If interested i'll be happy to send photos of the lens and camera and any other details if interested. Paypal from verified account only. Asking $1,200 for both.

My photography site is http://www.chiphotographyofcharleston.com in case your wanting to verify that i'm a photographer.

Comes with book, 2 batteries and one battery charger as well. If you have any questions please let me know and I'll try and get back with you promptlyI am selling my Nikon D200 SLR Camera with Quantaray 18-200mm DC 3.5-6.3 Lens Auto Focus Zoom Lens. I switched to a Canon 5d Mark II. If interested i'll be happy to send photos of the lens and camera and any other details if interested. Paypal from verified account only. Asking $1,200 for both.

My photography site is http://www.chiphotographyofcharleston.com in case your wanting to verify that i'm a photographer.

Comes with book, 2 batteries and one battery charger as well. If you have any questions please let me know and I'll try and get back with you promptly. Free shipping from Charleston SC