• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Some florals from this year

Jean Henderson

Hi Everyone,

Life has kept me off this forum for quite some time -- for a variety of reasons. Now I hope to get back on a regular basis and here present a couple of images taken recently. My goal is to present the essence of my subject matter sort of a la Minor White. Let me know if you think I've succeeded -- or what you would do differently to achieve this goal.

p496931997.jpg

White Hibiscus OR White on White

p360384551.jpg

Trumpeter Vine​

Many thanks,
Jean

Hi Jean,

It looks as if there may be an access problem with your links. I see two grey boxes with a padlock and the message: Content Protected by Owner.

Care to try again?

Jean Henderson

Oh my, Tom! It sure didn't show up like this on preview, but is showing up the very same way for me now. I am not well today so will try to fix this as soon as I can. In the mean time, you can go to my website http://JeanHenderson.zenfolio.com, click on Portfolio, then Flora. They are the last two in that gallery.

Also, I have rethought the White on White concept and will, when I figure out the problem, include the new hibiscus version as well.

Many thanks for letting me know about the problem, Tom!