• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello Everyone

Shiv Shakti

Hi Photographers,

I am newbie in this photography feild but I am having a some knowledge in tour providing. The passion of photography is come to me after providing tour to various tourists and taking their photographs at Taj Mahal. Hope you all know about the Taj Mahal, I have learned some photography skills by other photographers in the arena of this monument.

Thank you for adding me in to this beautiful family.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Welcome Shiv!

They key to getting attention is to actually post your best pictures.

We do have several experienced travelers of the Indian sub l-continent, but for sure we have a great appetite for images. The better the pictures, the more life and culture and interesting happenstance you can capture, the more you will attract devoted attention.

We cannot make you a guru! But we can and will appreciate you bringing a firsthand account of the hustle and bustle, teeming streets and grand temples or crowded trains that is your ordinary everyday life in a most fabulous community

Good luck!

Asher