• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello

Steve Webb

Hello
Thanks for having me here.

I was lead here by Chris Calohan, and now see that I have come across a couple of other members previously too, bonus :)

I am in the Uk and interested in shooting mainly people but with a lot of other stuff thrown in for good measure. My interest in photography started in my teenage years with an OM10 but I am now shooting canon, digital only.

I look forward to learning lots on here and sharing my two pence worth when I can.

Steve.

Chris Calohan

Whoohoo...you've come over.

9345024891_d654d63be4_o.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Glad you've arrived Steve! Looking forward to see your pictures. Don't worry if you can't share your pictures of the Royals!

Asher