• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Tempus Fugit

Antonio Correia

A new series of photographs I have made a couple of months ago which project is neither complete nor on line.

i-SWDzq8s-X2.jpg

Antonio Correia

@ Bart
Thank you Bart. I will post some more here. :)
The gallery is already uploaded but not online yet. I have to arrange a few details.

@ Doug
I also like the first one better than the second. In fact, I think it is the best of the set.
The floor is marble with strong nuances. The stairs are the same in both images.
I do like this stairs...
Thank you for commenting. :)

@ Both of you
I do appreciate your words ! Thank you. :)
Hope you also like the one bellow.

i-fHC3Bwr-X2.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A new series of photographs I have made a couple of months ago which project is neither complete nor on line.

i-SWDzq8s-X2.jpg

Antonio,

When this first appeared, I thought you had gone to great effort to combine textures from different sources to build this image as a composite. Only n revisiting and seeing the subsequent pictures did I realize the natural treasure of architectural decay you discovered! This image is superbly imagined and delivered.

It reminds me of a beautiful and haunting series by Bart Van Der Wolfe visiting Doel, a village in Belgium. It was also wrestling with the clasp of nature drawing it back into the earth,

Asher