• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Bridge - Runner

Doug Kerr

Hi, Michael,

Yes it is - the pole is holding this bridge. Here it is.

Interesting design with the support columns being on only one side of the bridge!

As an aside, I note that the Google Maps scene as that link brings it up shows the location of the Munich office of the consulting firm Accenture. When that name emerged (for what had been the consulting arm of the accounting firm Author Andersen, spun off in the wake of some untidy unpleasantness) I thought the name was "funny". We had a friend at church at the time who found himself with Accenture, and whenever, perhaps during coffee time after the church service, I would overhear him say, "Well, its called 'Accenture' now", I would say "Gesundheit."

I see now that the name was coined by employee Kim Petersen, it being derived from "Accent on the future". Too cute for me! Gesundheit!​

Thanks so much.

Best regards,

Doug