• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Bird seed vendor

Cem_Usakligil

m04887.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Cem,

You are great at finding unique views of life.

Here a seed vender! Who would have thought? Seed as a sole business!

You give us a dilemma. If I think I would have wanted you to wait until the parson on the left with the stroller moved away, then I am interfering with your choices, and I must not do that. On the other hand, there is a great contrast with the perfect order of the rest of the photograph and that contrast, especially in that is disturbing could be what you desire to put before us.

Alternatively, you yourself might have preferred that the person on the left was not in your picture, but couldn't stick around without, as I do, alienating your family!

Still, I am glad for the picture and appreciate the window you give on life that has left our own hifmfh cities.

Asher

Last edited:

Peter Dexter

Wonderful that you caught the scene with the pigeon in view. You might have shot the image on the fly but it would have been nice, if you could to wait until the baby carriage left.