• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Letchworth State Park: New York

marcandre

Late in 2016 I had the opportunity to visit a few places that had been on my list for a while. One of them was Letchworth State Park in New York. This is a very popular state park with 3 main waterfalls and many other smaller waterfalls that you can hike to. The canyon views are amazing and one of my favorite shots from my time there is the sunrise shot over the canyon (below). If you're interested in seeing more photos of learning more about the park I have written a guide to the park here - https://loadedlandscapes.com/letchworth-state-park/

upper-falls-2.jpg

sunrise.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Marc,

It so happens I am thrilled by waterfalls, but not the creamy preferences that have become popular and almost de rigeur here. Also I am impressed that what you ultimately want to sell is a set of Lightroom tools that may be useful.

However, merely gathering customers does us little good. In fact this would have been deleted in one Hollywood second had I not had a sentimental attachment to such post card prettiness and been impressed by your energy to actually do the footwork to take the pictures and use your brain to package a set of Lightroom Plugins.

Still, I am hoping that you mean to be a contributer and active member. Or did you merely pass by on your motorbike and put a sticker on our tour bus window advertising your offerings?

Asher