• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Testing The Waters

Chris Calohan

17591556080_d6c7a90b46_b_d.jpg

The Dare: Chris Calohan

17752784646_126f753501_b_d.jpg

Testing the Waters: Chris Calohan

17779078005_649a1c2426_b_d.jpg

The Consequence of a Challenge: Chris Calohan​

Last edited by a moderator:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

17779078005_649a1c2426_b_d.jpg

The Consequence of a Challenge: Chris Calohan​

Chris,

This does it all for me. Stunning!

If I was a jealous person, I would hate you, LOL.

But instead, I am thrilled and proud to know you.

You see humanity and that is music to me!

This is a competition-winning image. Perfect timing, wonderful subject, transcends the actual facts so becomes iconic and timeless!

Kudos for such an exceptional work!

Asher

Last edited:

Chris Calohan

Oddly enough, this series was purchased by a local attorney who saw it as the evolution of the Civil Rights Movement. I see that, but I don't think I will ever see it as she does.

Chris Calohan

It was indeed a wedding at the beach and I heard her mother tell her not to get her dress wet...she paid two consequences. :)

Antonio Correia

The sequence is good and I am happy you have sold it to a local attorney !

But the last image is phenomenal. Very dynamic and balanced. Well done Chris ! :)

Chris Calohan

Ah, Antonio...nice to see you again. It's nice to see/hear from everyone but there always special people in your life that bring an instant smile...You, Maggie and Asher are among that group.