Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > Digital Camera Discussion > Lenses: DSLR and Rangefinder, MF adaptions to 35mm such Zoerk

Old August 25th, 2016, 01:40 PM

Default Sigma 50mm 1.4 Art Lense

I bought one of these babies the other day and can't wait to try it our. I normally just by canon stuff but all the reviews pointed to this one at half the price so hope I have made the right decision.
Old August 25th, 2016, 05:37 PM

Hi, Michael,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Ritter View Post
I bought one of these babies the other day and can't wait to try it our. I normally just by canon stuff but all the reviews pointed to this one at half the price so hope I have made the right decision.
It has a superb reputation, so I expect you will be well pleased.

We'll look forward to seeing how it does!

Ars gratia artis!

Best regards,

Doug

Bookmarks