• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Dusk behind marsh , SC

Don Ferguson Jr.

I liked this time of night with the sky behind the marsh . Hope some enjoy.
Don

img6267u.jpg

Can someone please help me here..I cannot see any of Don's images.

Hi Fahim,

No problem seeing Don's image here. Possibly has something to do with the service provider at your end. Don's image is hosted at imageshack.us, maybe that site is on some list of your ISP, or they are doing maintenance.

When you copy the URL of the image and paste it as the address in a new Browser tab, what happens? Could also be a setting of your browser. Imageshack has the irritating desire to place a cookie (which I block) on my computer for just displaying the embedded image link. Maybe your browser is blocking both the cookie and content?

Cheers,
Bart