• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

When The Beginning and End Meet

Here are images from a new series called When the Beginning and End Meet . I would like to hear any and all comments.

openwaterandice_zps94cf8bce.jpg

IceMarkers_zps09a3249c.jpg

LosingTouch_zps72fa15d2.jpg

DriftingAway_zps65c6bb7d.jpg

WaterHole2_zps6f5080f5.jpg

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Best, Bill

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Here are images from a new series called When the Beginning and End Meet . I would like to hear any and all comments.

DriftingAway_zps65c6bb7d.jpg

Bill,

Yes, this is a great concept and you have delivered on that premise very well. We do feel that we're at the junction of the ends of fate, so to speak. I am enjoying this one in particular.

I am looking forward to a long series!

Asher

Asher,

Thank you for your kind comments, it is helpful to have your support. Here are a few more from the same series; I hope that you find them visually interesting.

FloatingAround_zps4d6a8309.jpg

IceBaubles_zps82d84a14.jpg

cornerspot_zpsb30d460b.jpg

FloatingMixture_zps8cf5bb80.jpg

Best, Bill