• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Composed Scenes

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Spring Celebration small.jpg

© Asher Kelman: Spring celebration

Sketch for tableaux, do not download

There are different kinds of geometric compression in the architecture and the musicians. Very slight movements forward or backward in placement of people have a huge effect on size and therefore how much space to each side is made available or used up. So one cannot readily stage it all beforehand, even if one could get the folks together at the same time. Whereas the architecture is greatly distorted by a circular projection for my purposes, the musicians are not. Their forms are correct only in size to fit in with a rectilinear view of them in an artificially compressed deep space. I'll be posting updates.

Thanks for your feedback,

Asher