• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello All member and admin

James Jick

Registrant*
Hello All member and admin,

I am new here and I am professional photographer of kids,newborns babies and family

Thanks

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Hello All member and admin,

I am new here and I am professional photographer of kids,newborns babies and family

Thanks

Welcome James.
I'm wondering what wrongs you committed in your previous life to land you in such a profession.
Let me know so I don't end up in the same predicament.
Meanwhile, post some shots (babies if you have to) and we'll cast a critical eye over them. We are a diverse lot with equally diverse opinions and skills. Your opinions and skills will be welcome here.
You might care to tell us a bit about yourself as well, otherwise we'll most likely make something up you don't like.

Your new best friend, Tom

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Oops!
I clicked on the links for James. My virus protection software went crazy. Looks like we might have a Trojan on the loose.
I new I couldn't trust a baby photographer from Delhi.

James Jick

Registrant*
Oops!
I clicked on the links for James. My virus protection software went crazy. Looks like we might have a Trojan on the loose.
I new I couldn't trust a baby photographer from Delhi.

I think you need to change your virus protection software.because it is cheap and without licence

James Jick

Registrant*
Welcome James.
I'm wondering what wrongs you committed in your previous life to land you in such a profession.
Let me know so I don't end up in the same predicament.
Meanwhile, post some shots (babies if you have to) and we'll cast a critical eye over them. We are a diverse lot with equally diverse opinions and skills. Your opinions and skills will be welcome here.
You might care to tell us a bit about yourself as well, otherwise we'll most likely make something up you don't like.

Your new best friend, Tom

I no need to poof my profession.Because it's in my blood

9.jpg

17.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
James,

I love your spirit. I adore the family warmth in your pictures!

17.jpg

There are concerns, however in the public record from your IP address 122.176.12.245.

See are some examples

Screen Shot 2016-03-28 at 9.01.12 AM copy.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-03-28 at 8.58.39 AM copy.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-03-28 at 8.47.43 AM copy.jpg

So do you run a mail server?

Why not tell us what "swift optimizer" does and "bundle of joy" represent.

I am open to an explanation.

Meanwhile, our software has automatically placed your IP address on probation pending clarification. Please do not see this as some condemnation, but we do need to protect the forum. You do have access to posting. We want to be welcoming and have some strong commitment to diversity. Your links however are temporarily removed pending sorting out these troubling issues of security.

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
It would be a treasure for us to have a working photographer from India. So, James, you have an opportunity to be welcomed and valued.

Asher