• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Leave it better...

fahim mohammed

“ We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our children." Native American Proverb

p2570274413-5.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
“ We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our children." Native American Proverb

Fahim,

That quote is increasingly important advice and a warning so relevant today, when we are putting arsenic in the rivers and 3 government specified cultured species, (for sports fishermen), replacing the scores of species wiped out! Your quote is so important and beautiful in its truth and simplicity that your picture is secondary.

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fahim,

Now to your picture.

p2570274413-5.jpg

This is delightfully crisp and fresh. Do you happen to know the name of the ? blossoming tree?

I would imagine this is in Tibet, Machu Picchu, Peru or Nepal but I am so untravelled to places at such an elevation. I would need oxygen!

Asher