• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

editing button?

I just posted my first thread (in panoramas) and wanted to go back and fix a couple pics I posted but can't seem to find the editing button. Is it supposed to be up near the reply button? Could this be a Mac problem (I'm using Safari). Thanks

PS - just figured it out - the panos were so big they extended the page off my screen - I just had to scroll over to find the button.

Last edited:

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Jim,

It should be there to the left of the quote button below your post. It remains active for a few hours after which time it is no longer possible to edit. But your post is just new so that should not be the problem. Safari is never a problem, many here use it. Sorry I cannot actually help.

PS: the panos are very wide. I think you need to scroll horizontally to the right to see the three buttons.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Jim,

Cem's suggestion is likely the correct one! Scrolling to the right will reveal the Edit button and the time period has been substantially extended. Besides, if you ever want to change3 a URL or some text, let me know and I'll do it for you.

Asher