• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Post/s deletion

fahim mohammed

It might or might not be desirable.

I just made posts in a wrong thread. I want to delete them I cannot. There has been a response,
to my post in that particular thread.

We are supposed to write to the moderators to delete posts. In other fora, deletion of one's own posts, within a certain time period, is permitted.

It would appear not so in OPF. Can this be addressed?

Regards.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fahim,

We're always helpful. At east we'll try! Let me know, (by PM), the link and often surgery can be done so as not toaster the other people's comments somehow. If not, we can apologize. For folk who contribute, we must do our best to accommodate. Sort of like having a different set of rulers for one's friends!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi, Asher,

Are you thinking of Avada Kedavra? ( אַבַדָא כְּדַברָא )

That should do it all right.

Best regards,

Doug

Avada Kedabra, work as spoken, Hebrew or aramaic. This is different from the magician's "Abra Kedabra which come from "Yeavra kedabra", you will see (it occurs) just as I have spoken! Wikipedia needs correcting!

Asher