• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Aleja

Peter Dexter

With a Batis 85 1.8 0n a Sony a6000

35860806543_813ef4cee7_b.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
With a Batis 85 1.8 0n a Sony a6000

35860806543_813ef4cee7_b.jpg

Oh my gawd! You have taken my breath away. She has such presence and I am moved!

BTW, I have recommended that camera to my son and in a chain reaction a dozen family and friends follows suit. This is one of the best cameras to own, I swear!

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asher,

BTW, I have recommended that camera to my son and in a chain reaction a dozen family and friends follows suit. This is one of the best cameras to own, I swear!

As you know, a little while ago I almost bought an A6000, but was overtaken by pre-purchase buyer's remorse.

How has this machine worked out for your son and others in the family?

Best regards,

Doug

Peter Dexter

Thank you for your kind comments. A note to Doug, I have been using an a6000 for several years now and remain very pleased with it. I love the size and weight compared to my Canon 7Dll. It has come out since in other iterations, the 6300 and 6500 but neither of those offer improvements that move me to want to upgrade.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi, Asher,

As you know, a little while ago I almost bought an A6000, but was overtaken by pre-purchase buyer's remorse.

How has this machine worked out for your son and others in the family?

Best regards,

Doug

@ Doug .....The camera only makes perfect images and sells itself! It is without doubt one of the best cameras I have used in the past 10 years!

@ Peter....but your model has a provocative openness and this is mesemerizing! I am looking forward for more work with her. She is a natural!

Asher