• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Extreme retouching

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Don,

This is excellent! I'm stunned whenever I see the transfromations.

The values are another thing, as we are so damn hypocritical.

We all know it's fake yet we are so seduced by flattery and fake charm. That's what cruise lines and hotels specialize in, the appearance of kindness and care.

Try having a problem with your credit card and see how helpful these same places are!

Why is it we love the superficial? Perhaps it's why we wear clothes, to hide our common animal origins.

Asher

Dierk Haasis

pro member
You should see what German magazine makers, particularly for TV programme mags, come up with. The "women" on the covers look so fake it hurts; even Barbies look much more real.

Good to see that someboday els posted the link to Dove's movie; thought about it yesterday and forgot.

KrisCarnmarker

A demonstration of this should be mandatory in all schools, starting in grade 1 or even kindergarden.

The Swedish Ministry of Health and Social Affairs commisioned a demonstration a couple of years ago.

You can see it here.