• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Rollei masterware software

SAEED TAVAKOLI

Greetings to all members:

I've been trying to purchase this software (Rollei MasterWare) for the past couple of months to no avail.
I was wondering if someone knows where I can get this or if someone wants to sell theirs.
I would appreciate any info.

Happy Holidays

Greetings to all members:

I've been trying to purchase this software (Rollei MasterWare) for the past couple of months to no avail.
I was wondering if someone knows where I can get this or if someone wants to sell theirs.
I would appreciate any info.

Happy Holidays
Hi,

For the Rollei Masterware software, Please contact Tobias_Toelg at trimble.com. Rollei was fortunately acquired by Trimble and it is still in business.
I also need it and he just told me they have it. You will need the 14 pin international connector to RS232 (serial) cable from them. Good Luck.

Patricio.