• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

B&W Photo Contest

Have an image in the December issue of Black and White Mag's 2015 photo contest. Here's a shot of the page with my Island Burial.

BampWMagazinePhotonew_zps47441c2e.jpg
[/URL]

Best, Bill

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Have an image in the December issue of Black and White Mag's 2015 photo contest. Here's a shot of the page with my Island Burial.

BampWMagazinePhotonew_zps47441c2e.jpg
[/URL]

Best, Bill

Congrats Bill!! Was that a sea bird? ?

You have really earned a pat on the back. We're proud!

Asher

Congrats Bill!! Was that a sea bird? ?

You have really earned a pat on the back. We're proud!

Asher

Thanks Asher,
Yes it is a sea bird, the cellphone photo doesn't do it justice. I will post a better file of it later, which will give a better idea of it's quality. A very nice print of this image was selected with another of mine for a juried biannual show in Maine which opens on Friday. I will put both images in a new post later in the week when I pull together all the information.

Thanks again, Bill