• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Interview with Kim Weston

Edward Mendes

I recently did an interview with Kim Weston and thought it may be of interest to some people. Kim is a wonderful fine art photographer of the human form and is the grandson of Edward Weston and the nephew of Brett Weston. He was wonderful to talk to and spoke very openly about his work, his famous family and photography in general.

After the interview he also gave me a tour of not only his darkroom but that of Edward Weston's darkroom and home as well. If you'd like to check out the interview here is a link to it.

Kim Weston Interview

The interview is also available as a video or a podcast from the same link.