• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Epson profiles

Mickey Adair

Help.
My e-mac died. I'm now on a G4 tower mac with OS 10.4.11. My Epson 2200 now makes lousy prints.
I've been very dissatisfied with the Epson site after hours of trying to make sense of it. And I'm Googled out.
Please someone send me a link ( not Epson) or provide me with the ICC profiles for Epson papers for my 2200.
I know this shouldn't be as hard as I'm finding it but I've got to move on.
Thank you,
Mickey Adair
info@availablelightphoto.com

Mickey Adair

re: 2200

That page is about how to buy new printers. It doesn't have information about the 2200.
What I need is the profiles for Epson papers for the 2200.
The second link you sent is part of the run around. It is a dead end where I've been many times.

Nill Toulme

I must say I don't understand what you're talking about. The link I gave you is a direct link for downloads of Epson 2200 printer profiles for both Mac and Win. I just tried it again and it works fine. And I use those profiles on my own 2200 (on Win, not Mac), and they work just fine too.

Again, exactly what problems are you encountering?

And what do you mean by a second link I sent you? I only gave you one (which happens to be the very first one that comes up on a google of "epson 2200 profiles"). I'm confused. ;-)

Nill

Mickey Adair

OK, I'm new to this type of communication. The first link was to the forum. The second one was your suggestion. If that site is the answer to my clearly stated need, then what are the ICC profiles for Epson papers on a 2200? I've looked where you direct me numerous times.
Thanks for your concern.
Have you been to my site? www.availablelightphoto.com/retrospective/

Nill Toulme

Mickey you can't be looking at the same page I am. Here's the address:

<http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/EditorialAnnouncement.jsp?oid=42114986> (without the brackets of course)

...and here's a screenshot of it:

epsonscreenshot.jpg

The profile downloads are right there in plain sight. Are you seeing something different?

On my way there now...

Nill

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Nill,

Yes, Mickey's work is outstanding. Everyone should visit and not miss out on this resource. We're proud to have mickey here! Now we have to sought out this printer problem!

Asher