• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Fire Escape

Fire Escape is from my The Beauty Within collection and was composed at the Aiken County Historical Museum in Aiken, SC. The bright colors of the flower drew me right to it. I wouldn't put up too much of a fight if an argument was made that it might have been placed in my Naturally Abstract collection.

The Artist's Story blog post for this piece (and a couple of others) can be read here: Lily Stamens

SD16_2028_31.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fire Escape is from my The Beauty Within collection and was composed at the Aiken County Historical Museum in Aiken, SC. The bright colors of the flower drew me right to it. I wouldn't put up too much of a fight if an argument was made that it might have been placed in my Naturally Abstract collection.

The Artist's Story blog post for this piece (and a couple of others) can be read here: Lily Stamens

SD16_2028_31.jpg

How does such a lively, strong and impactful picture get forgotten! For me, I was impressed but wanted to come back to it. Poor excuse but the next beautiful woman going by or flock of pelicans skimming g the breaking 10 ft waves, distract me!

I enjoy this picture and commend you for making it and sharing!

Asher

How does such a lively, strong and impactful picture get forgotten! For me, I was impressed but wanted to come back to it. Poor excuse but the next beautiful woman going by or flock of pelicans skimming g the breaking 10 ft waves, distract me!

I enjoy this picture and commend you for making it and sharing!

Asher

Asher,
LOL. Thank you for the very kind words. A good looking woman could take my attention away from an image as well. :)