• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

red lips

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
In art, I used to think how great a painter was who could reproduce the appearance of a glass of wine with cut crystal pattern and wine with a perfect level or portraits that looked real.

Gradually I came to feel that this, although enviable as a an amazing workmanship skill, needed soul to become “art” for me.

In photography, gradually I came to demand a reflection of some spirt of life and secondly a space to allow my own imagination to play.

In abstract work like yours, I demand less in detail and exactness and in order to freely gavotte in the creative space you have shared with me.

In this manner, Wolfgang, your “Woman” is a gesture of trust, that I can imagine and it works!

Asher