• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Antonio Correia

Antonio Correia

I post this and I must go and shoot more picture for Nik in Digital Grin... :)
I am Portuguese, I love my familly, I like to shoot pictures, travel and drive my BMW.

This is me in two versions: Like the Devil himself and cool sitting at the table of a restaurant last Saturday.
112802483-M.jpg
112904923-M.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
What a great surprise! Now I see you! I hope you ate well! Wine too, Antonio, you must add wine to the list! Nicolas and I toast with Bordeaux. Damn customs made him pour out what he was bringing!!

Fantastic to see you, head resting on your hands, staring out of my Eizo. I can almost poke your eye, but I won't. The guy on the right is weighing things!

Go make Nik(olai) happy on (Diigital Grin), but come back!

Asher

Antonio Correia

The photo on the left was shot when I arrived in Dili, former Portuguese Timor, now Timor Lorosae in March/Abril/June 1972.
I had just bought the Nikon F and the photo was taken with a Pentax I also owned.
The photo on the right was shot yesterday, the 25 th February 2007.
35 years passed between the 2 photos.
What a change !...
I changed, the camera changed and so did the camera, the century changed !... :)
The photo is to be presented in the Challenge Change in DGrin

131745740-M.jpg