• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

bringin some MUSIC to OPF

Keith Kiiroja

That is, after all, my specialty...believe it or not it pays the bills...no work will be posted here as Asher has moved my original introduction to the NEW MUSIC PHOTOGRAPHY FORUM .. here !

Just thought I would say HELLO!!!
Hope to one day speak to each and everyone of you...
Keith from NY

Last edited by a moderator:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
We are so happy you are here. Music Photography is a very important avenue as every new work has to be promoted and then for the artistic photographer, music is a rich source of inspiration.

We hope that photographers will challenge themselves to use music in this way. The first piece of music we have posted is by Vanessa Zarate and can be heard on her website.

Hopefuly you might br able to get songs from your guys to use here too.

Anyway, in the meanwhile, wer'e glad yo joined us.

Hopefully we'll get the word out!

Asher